Information About Us
We are FJ Benjamin (M) Sdn. Bhd, a Franchise Partner of Lancel. We operate the website at Lancel.com.my (the "Site") and when you buy a product from the Site ("Product"), you buy it from FJ Benjamin (M) Sdn. Bhd .
FJ Benjamin (M) Sdn. Bhd. is a company registered in Malaysia with company registration number 25364-A. Our registered office is FJ Benjamin (M) Sdn. Bhd, Menara Panglobal, 10_08/12, Jalan Puncak, Kuala Lumpur, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia If you need to contact us, please see our Contact us page for a list of the different ways you can reach us.Information Collected
Website: When you place an order or set up an account through one of our Lancel websites, FJ Benjamin (M) Sdn. Bhd. will collect your personal details such as your name, billing address, delivery address, contact details (including email and mobile numbers) and gender, and your account would be secured by a password. We will also keep details of all of your orders. We will collect information about your use of our website. We do not hold your payment card details. Financial transactions take place directly and securely with our payment provider.
E-receipts: If you sign up to receive e-receipts in a Lancel website, FJ Benjamin (M) Sdn. Bhd. will collect your name, email address, home address, mobile number, date of birth and gender.
Competitions, promotions: If you enter a competition or promotion we are running, we may ask you to provide your name, email address, home address, mobile number and gender.
Customer services: If you contact our customer services representatives, we might will ask you to provide your name, email address, home address, mobile number, and the reasons for contacting us.
Opting into direct marketing: When you contact us through any of these channels, we will ask you whether you want to opt into receiving our newsletter and other marketing communications from us. If you decide to opt in, FJ Benjamin (M) Sdn. Bhd. will record this opt-in on your customer profile.
What We Use Your Information For
Web: When you place an order or set up an account through one of our Lancel websites, we will use your personal data to:
- process your orders, communicate with you about your orders, and deliver your products;
- update our records and maintain your account with us;
- prevent or detect fraud;
- ask for feedback on our products, website and services;
- conduct market research;
- monitor your browsing history within our website so that we can (i) provide you with information and suggestions to help you to improve your browsing experience; and (ii) improve our website and any services we offer to you or the public.
E-receipts: If you sign up to receive e-receipts in a Lancel Website we will use your personal data to send you an electronic receipt for the products you purchase in-store.
Competitions, promotions: If you enter a competition or promotion, we will use your personal data to administer the competition or promotion.
Customer services: If you contact our customer services representatives, we will use your personal data to investigate and resolve your query.
Direct marketing: If you have opted in to receive marketing communications from us, we will use your personal data to notify you of Lancel products, promotions, competitions and special offers that may be of interest to you. These notifications will be sent to you online (either by email as a newsletter, or by social media or search engines as banners or advertisements).
How Long We Keep Your Information For
We will keep your information for the following periods of time:
Web: If you set up an account through one of our Lancel websites, we will retain your personal data for three years after your last order. If you use a guest check out without setting up an account, we will retain your personal data within the website database for 90 days. Data relating to each of your orders will be kept for seven years.
E-receipts: If you sign up to receive e-receipts in a Lancel website store, we will retain your personal data for seven years.
Competitions, promotions: If you enter a competition or promotion, we will delete your personal data as soon as we have completed the competition or promotion.
Customer services: If you contact our customer services representatives, we retain your personal data for seven years.
How To Opt Out
If you have opted in to receiving marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time by:
- emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line;
- clicking on "unsubscribe" on any marketing email you receive from us; or
- logging into "My Account" on the website and editing your account details.
Please allow up to 5 days for unsubscribe requests to be processed.
For guidance on how to turn off cookies, see the Cookies section below.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may share your personal data with any company within the FJ Benjamin (M) Sdn. Bhd. group of companies for the purposes listed in this policy.
We will not disclose your personal information to any third party except as follows:
- If you have opted in to receiving marketing communications, we may share your information our third party service providers who provide email distribution services or with social media companies providing digital marketing services.
- We will provide your personal data to our business partners who provide, ordering, logistics, fulfilment, and other services in order to process your orders, deliver your products, and provide customer care.
- We may provide your personal data to agencies undertaking market research and analysis on our behalf. They may contact you by email or telephone to ask you for your feedback and comments on our products, website and services.
All of these disclosures would be made under contractual arrangements to ensure confidentiality, and carried out in accordance with the requirements of the relevant data protection regulations.
We may also use aggregated information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop the website and our services. We may provide such aggregated information to third parties, but these statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.